BMG is proudly owned and powered by EventQpids. A boutique "relationship architect" company created and founded by Sandra Fan - The Alchemist of Human Connections. Learn more about Sandra Fan HERE.
Why is BMG becoming the #1 (secret) social networking group for founders and entrepreneurs; how is it different from others and why is it worth your while?
1. THE CAT-HERDING - The hundreds and thousands of hours we spend in finding and herding all the cool cats into one room - which otherwise would’ve required you to go to hundreds of different events (or Zoom calls) to meet these people. We’re bringing good quality people to you all in one setting.
2. THE CURATION - We carefully assess and study every attendees who are coming to each event; and based on who y’all are, what you do, passionate about, personality type and more. We design and curate a networking itinerary that will help you maximize your networking effort and investment.
3. THE HUMANIZATION - We create a safe environment and opportunity to "tenderly force you" to take time out to be your true brilliant self. Reminding you to “just be”. An opportunity to disconnect from your day-to-day routine that can sometimes be mundane and stale. We aspire to inspire you to feel alive and “human” again.
4. THE TRIBE - Make life-long friendships beyond professional connections. Being able to have authentic and powerful conversations with like-minded people that inspires and rejuvenates your soul and spirit.
5. THE INSPIRATIONS - Discover and uncover new possibilities and opportunities both personally and professionally that you may not have seen coming.
6. THE ELEVATION - Think outside of the box, meet people outside of your circle and industry. Become even more aware of all the amazing things others are doing out there so your mind and vision can be stretched and expanded even further.
7. THE LIBERATION - To have fun, enjoy great food with even GREATER company and letting your hair down!