A "Human Gathering" with:
No coaches, gurus or trainers;
No rah-rah jumping up and down hypes;
Nor being endlessly "pitch slapped."
We are all as good as the Best; but no better than the Rest.
This is not an Ego-maniac platform;
but rather a one of a kind, Humble-Servants coming together.
A social networking gathering like no other?
Filled with interesting, soul-enriching and purpose-driven beings like yourself.
A safe environment; a room full of abundant and collaboratively brilliant minds.
Forward-thinkers, doers and high-vibrational individuals showing up, putting their best foot forward to support one another..
With an unspoken foundational agreement;
And an intrinsic mutual understanding...
And of course,
Keeping it a Judgement-free zone.
Wouldn’t it be nice to...
Hanging out productively with REALLY good humans.
Complete strangers who become instant new friends.
Serious action takers and problem solvers.
Dreamers with heads in the cloud but feet solidly on the ground.
People who are LEGIT. People who are who they say they are with no need for pretense.
Driven by passion;
Striving to be their best, hustling to do their part;
in creating GOODNESS, KINDNESS and POSITIVE IMPACT on Earth.
BMG Think Tank is a series of coming together...
Breaking bread gatherings with no agenda - nothing to sell, nothing to pitch.
The agenda of the gatherings is to NOT have an Agenda.
With the pure intent to share the collective GREAT LIFE experiences.
Good and Bad. Sweet and Sour. Victories and Heart-breaks.
So we can all learn real-life lessons and wisdom from one another;
And be reminded that WE ARE ONLY HUMAN - regardless of the highs and lows.
Great Food + Inspiring Company + Quality Conversations;
Mind-share and Heart-exchange sessions;
Most likely with a few BMG-style goofy curveball topics of discussions to help "break the ice."
Igniting new ideas, deals, possibilities and opportunities to transpire in all ways - ORGANICALLY.
At all sacred gatherings of BMG;
You are the teacher, the speaker; but also the student and the audience.
Inspire, Learn and Unshackle from your everyday human conditioning.
Welcome to the BMG Think Tank gathering series.
We look forward to being with YOU.
BMG isn’t built for everyone and we’re mindful, strategic and meticulous with how and who we “put together” in our space.
We purposely look for diversified backgrounds, experiences, expertise and verticals across the board to help maximize EVERYONE’S networking effort and investments.
To qualify to attend any or all BMG gatherings, one must fit the description or resonate with these following “identities”:
Angel and Impact Investors
*Add Your Own!*
BMG has a very strict NO SELLING and NO SOLICITATION rule. It is NOT a suited platform for Sales Representatives or Business Development professionals who are not decision makers to attend. If one's goal is to "find customers or pick-up clients"; then it is probably not the right fit.
We would like to emphasize that all BMG gatherings are THINK Tanks, not SALES or PITCH Tanks :)
We trust if you’ve read it this far, you’d probably appreciate this aspect of our gatherings and share similar beliefs in cultivating genuine relationships, philosophy and core values.
For nearly a decade, we have been collecting “fascinating, interesting, kind and brilliant individuals” who are doing good work and making a positive influence in the world.
BMG has a dedicated team of professional “*Cool Cat Scouts” who’s combing through multiple platforms from everywhere we can think of - LinkedIn, social media, LIVE networking events, referrals and recommendations - collecting and recruiting anyone who MAY fit the “brilliant minds or Cool Cats” bill.
We look for not just the title, but the intent, mission, purpose and vision of an individual.
We look for the drive, the heart, the hustle and bustle. Passion, dedication with proven results and track records of success beyond just making money.
Each and every guest invited has been carefully hand-picked and vetted based on Character, Integrity, Value-add and Synergistic Magnitude.
How one shows up physically and/or virtually;
How one chooses to respond (and/or react) to our outreach also gives us important clues on what kind of a human one might be.
Are they kind? Are they rude? Are they grateful? Or are they strangely offended? (True story - it happens!)
Are they givers or are they takers?
Are they only focused on “what’s in it for me?”
Or do they receive our invitation or outreach in honor and gratitude, humbly questioning “what can I bring to the table and add value?”
We sincerely hope all our pre-qualified guests can receive our invite and outreach as admiration, compliments and respect.
BMG is proudly owned and powered by EventQpids. A boutique "relationship architect" company created and founded by Sandra Fan - The Alchemist of Human Connections. Learn more about Sandra Fan HERE.
Why is BMG becoming the #1 (secret) social networking group for founders and entrepreneurs; how is it different from others and why is it worth your while?
1. THE CAT-HERDING - The hundreds and thousands of hours we spend in finding and herding all the cool cats into one room - which otherwise would’ve required you to go to hundreds of different events (or Zoom calls) to meet these people. We’re bringing good quality people to you all in one setting.
2. THE CURATION - We carefully assess and study every attendees who are coming to each event; and based on who y’all are, what you do, passionate about, personality type and more. We design and curate a networking itinerary that will help you maximize your networking effort and investment.
3. THE HUMANIZATION - We create a safe environment and opportunity to "tenderly force you" to take time out to be your true brilliant self. Reminding you to “just be”. An opportunity to disconnect from your day-to-day routine that can sometimes be mundane and stale. We aspire to inspire you to feel alive and “human” again.
4. THE TRIBE - Make life-long friendships beyond professional connections. Being able to have authentic and powerful conversations with like-minded people that inspires and rejuvenates your soul and spirit.
5. THE INSPIRATIONS - Discover and uncover new possibilities and opportunities both personally and professionally that you may not have seen coming.
6. THE ELEVATION - Think outside of the box, meet people outside of your circle and industry. Become even more aware of all the amazing things others are doing out there so your mind and vision can be stretched and expanded even further.
7. THE LIBERATION - To have fun, enjoy great food with even GREATER company and letting your hair down!